dinsdag 25 januari 2011

It's alive!

Actually only the demo app that was preloaded in my launchpad is alive.
But it was a pain in the ass.

First I started with installing all the IDE's (there are 2 available), and then i wanted to check out the demo application.
But in my rush I forgot to instal the drivers for the launchpad... |:(

So if you are planning to use this make sure you do the next things:
1) Instal the IDE you want to use
2) Connect th launchpad to your PC
3) your PC will ask if he needs to search for drivers, make sure you can select were
4) Select "\ccsv4\emulation\drivers\msp430" (windows (even vista) will select the correct driver, so don't worry about that)
5) run the demo GUI you can find at he site of TI
6) That's it =).
This is how it looks :p

1 opmerking:

  1. 1. I do not see the COM port number that I have configured for the USB. Did you have to do anything to make that work?
    2. How did you set the baud rate etc for the UART?

    Thanks!
    ggrinton@mira.net
    (Australia)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen