woensdag 2 februari 2011

launchpad DevBoard

During the weekend I made a small development/proto board.
It has the following features:
  • Small breadboard for quick and easy prototyping
  • 2 power sockets on each side (2x GND/side + 2x Vcc/side, each side is decoupled with a 100nF cap)
  • A I2C temperature sensor (TMP100), probally we will be using this type of sensor to measure the temperature of the peltier element.
  • Pull-Up resistors for a proper I2C communication. 

The sensor can be disconnected by 2 jumper pins, it is an SMD device, but if you wish you can also use a DIP version, Maxim-IC has some nice I2C temp sensors in DIP backage (we use this one because of the TI ADC ;) )
I also want to add a power LED (just because it looks cool) and mayby a RGB led to train my PWM skills and to show if the temperature is rising/falling.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten